Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Next TruthMedia Video

Well, its the middle of the night and I have finally finished the latest video in the TruthMedia Promo series (it seems like I always finish these things in the middle of the night).  I wanted to get this posted right away because in this one I give a detailed explanation of my role with TruthMedia and a description of why I need people like you and your friends to help partner with me to make this ministry a reality.  Please take 10 minutes and watch this video and then prayerfully consider how God is leading you to join with me in His work at TruthMedia.  I really do look forward to hearing from you and chatting about the way that we are helping people find God on a website.


If you had a chance to watch this, would you also make sure that you share it with your friends?  The more people who have a chance to hear about this ministry the sooner we can see God building His kingdom through this unique outreach.  I am so excited about what He is going to do! Aren't you!?

To Him alone be the glory!
Lauren Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment